FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MY DADDY

Mia "draw'd" a picture for Daddy
Hi Daddy,
I love you daddy!  Good Morning, Daddy!  Good Night, Daddy!

Bye Daddy!  Hi Daddy!  Good Daddy!  I'll draw you a picture daddy!    Can you see it?  I miss your funny faces.  I miss Daddy!

Good Morning Daddy!  Good Night Daddy!  Thank you for coming back!  Thank you for being my DADDY...

Bye Daddy!  I draw'd a picture for you Daddy!

That's all, Mommy!  I love you SOOO MUCH!!!

Good Night Daddy!





* this letter was typed as Mia spoke her letter 
to Daddy!  She later told me... 
"I said a lot of Daddy's".  We all miss you, honey!!!  
xoxox, Momma D

No comments:

Post a Comment