FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Thursday, July 22, 2010

photos by Mia

Mia and Dani making a wish... 

I WISH I WISH THAT TIME WILL GO FAST SO DADDY WILL BE HOME SOON!!  WE MISS YOU SO MUCH DADDY!


Mia loves the PHOTO BOOTH feature on my computer... all the kids do!   I'm amazed that she knows how to work it on her own... just this morning I found her in front of my computer entertaining herself and snapping photos of herself... here are a few of your funny little girl.
Smiling for you Daddy... do you miss me?
I miss you so much!
See you soon!  Bye - bye!!
Pinky promise that you'll skype us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment