FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Man to Man

Dear Daddy,

I miss you.  I love you.  I am the man of the house now.  Tough job, but someone's got to do it.  I'd say, I'm "filling" in for you... but your foot is smaller than mine!  We're having a great time in Florida.  Disney World was fun and the pool here is awesome.  I'm helping MomMom and PopPop by not wasting food and eating everything in sight.  I'm growing faster, so watch out!

We can't wait until you come back... and you're not even in Kuwait yet.   Mia is talking to the computer right now like you're on Skype. That's funny.   Mia's funny, Ryan's funny, we're all funny!  We take after you.  LOUD AND FUNNY!  That's funny.  Really funny.  Ha ha ha funny!

Well, bye Daddy, see you on Skype and call us ok?


                                          Love,
                                      Morgan (ME)

No comments:

Post a Comment