FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I JUST WANNA SWIM!


Dear Daddy,

I hope you're doing good and I hope you're getting fit for training. We love you. Morgan and I are taking care of the family and having fun with MomMom and PopPop here in Florida. I'm reading a book called, "Vicki and the Black Horse". It's about a horse named Pat and Vicki is training the horse for a big show. She just bought a pony for the horse so Pat wouldn't be lonely. The pony's name is Jesse. I feel like crying because mommy is making me read and this book is off the wall! It's really boring and old... and who cares about ponies and horses anyway... I just want to go swimming. It's a good book (I'm just saying that so mommy feels better) because she's with me right now. It hurts to read because I have to sit still for so long... my body just needs to move! I WANT TO SWIM! Wish you were here because I know we would've been in the pool 2 hours ago!!

I love you,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment