FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I miss you Daddy!

Dear Daddy,
  
We are having a good time with MomMom and PopPop. It would be great if you were here with us.  We just came back from St. Augustine.  The OLDEST city in The United States of America.


My favorite part was when we saw Alexi and Justin McMonigle at the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum.  Mommy didn't tell us that they were coming so that we wouldn't keep asking her,  "WHEN ARE THEY COMING?!?!?!?!",  and so we could be SUPER happy when they got there.

We got to go to their house and see their dog, Hannah.  Hannah is a Golden Retriever/Poodle Mix.  She does a lot of tricks like our dog Bella.  She is super loving but attacked me with her crazy love.  I felt safer when Lexi locked me in Hannah's cage.  Luckily, I managed to get out.  Alexi left me there, but she knew that I could get out.

Lexi's room is really nice.
It's a jungle themed room.
Whenever we are in Lake Wales, we get to swim EVERY DAY!  I LOVE IT!  The pool is indoors and it is right next to the ping-pong room.  It would be fun if we went to the Bowling Alley but it got flooded and it has been closed for a long time.

We gave MomMom and PopPop pottery that we made.  You weren't deployed yet but we made it before you even came to Maryland.



I hope you are having fun!  I love you! :)

-DanDan

No comments:

Post a Comment