FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scriptures from friends...

Here are a few FACEBOOK messages that were sent to me from friends... THANK YOU for your love and prayers!  I'm so blessed to have such an awesome support all around the world!


AMY RAYMOND MORRISON July 10 @ 10:08pm (my friend I met on Guam, now in TN)
Just wanted to send you anote to let you know that I'm thinking of you.  I can be by your side in an instant if not physically but on the phone :-)  Love you, my friend.  You will get through this. 
This is for you.  So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10 
This is for Dale.  Where can I go from your Spirit?  Where can I flee from your presence?  If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.  Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.   Psalm 139: 7, 9-10, 23-24


GEMMA MERCADO July 13 at 10:14am  (friend from GUAM)
I just wanted to let you know that we are including you and your family in our nightly family prayers.   When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.  When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.  Isaiah 43 : 2


MARY WAUGH July 15 at 1:12pm (friend from FL)
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trails of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything.  James 1 : 2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment