FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Monday, September 27, 2010

Whispering...

"I love you, Daddy!" She was staring at a small little magnet photo on our fridge.  A photo of Dale and the boys when they were very little, in Annapolis, before we even had girls in our family.  It was the sweetest little moment.  Then she realized that I was watching.  Smiling.  And in her normal, loud and animated voice she says, "You're the best, too - Mommy!"  Almost as if she felt bad that I caught her in her moment.

She's only 3 years old and she made me tear up.  She misses her daddy!


 

Our little Mia... she is so expressive and entertaining.  These photos say it all! Life with her is unbelieveably wonderful!  With the older kids in school - I'm so thankful to have her home with me and watch her grow!

Proverbs 8:17 (New International Version)


 17 I love those who love me,
       and those who seek me find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment