FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FaCeBoOk message from dAdDy...

Dale Dan Ramirez
Dale Dan RamirezSeptember 16, 2010 at 11:43am
Subject: Deployment Photos
Mo/Ry/Dani (and hi Mia)...how's school coming along -- I just wanted to say hi and that I really miss/love you all! I know it's not always easy but you are all a great blessing to mommy and daddy...and to Mia. Continue to be leaders and BIG helpers to mommy - especially when she doesn't ask for your help. I LOVE how you cleaned the house while Mommy went to spend time w/her friends. For SCHOOL, please bring your homework home EvErY night so mommy can review it with you....even if you've done it. Mommy's extra eyes can help you in looking for ways in keeping your assignments correct, improving and ON-time. Please do that for me. Give mommy and Mia a big hug for me -- have a very special day at school. Daddy reallly loves you all.... 'will skype you soon. Love, Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment