FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mia Moments...



Mia saw a couple kissing on her PARENT TRAP MOVIE and said, "eeewwww!!!" and I just smiled at her and pouted my lips and said, "I miss kissing your daddy" and pretended to fake cry.


Quickly, she holds up her hands and says to me... "No Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! Don't be sad, daddy will be home soon, okay?! okay?" All 
 with her sweet little 3 year old smile and fantastic gestures!

haha... I love having my Mia Moments! :-) She put such a BIG smile on my face... and gave me the BEST wiggle kiss! ♥ love those Mia wiggle kisses!!!! ♥




15 years ago... I married my BEST friend (1995)... what an awesome journey it has been so far!! Chicago, IL - Sicily, Italy - Annapolis, MD - Norfolk, VA - Charleston, SC - GUAM. He has been away from us since July 11, 2010... and returning from Kuwait back to us on Guam sometime in March 2011. NINE LONG MONTHS. Our journey continues - just apart for awhile.... but always together in our hearts!!! I ♥ this wonderful man - for the life we've established, the 4 LIVES we've created... and the life we have yet to experience together!! 

http://everyday-joshua1nine.blogspot.com/

Jer 29:11 & Joshua 1:9 will carry us through this time apart! :-) Thank you all for your love and support! We are so blessed with incredible family & friends! God has placed you in our lives for a reason, perhaps for a season... but hopefully for a LIFETIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment