FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Friday, January 13, 2012

Prayer

... praying for my girlfriends who are now facing the start of their hubby's deployments.   It's not easy.  But I'm thinking of them and hoping and praying that they will have the right people at the right time - helping them get through the difficult time of being apart.  As wives, we know what we are getting into.  We understand in a way that is hard to explain.  It's our children.... especially when they're younger - who we cry for.  They don't understand why their daddy (or in some cases, their mommy's) have to go away.  But then our kids also surprise us and become our strength during the deployment.  OOoohh, it's just not easy.... and so today I pray for my friends.  I pray for their loved ones.  I pray for their safety.  I pray that they have PEACE!


Philippians 4:6-7

New Living Translation (NLT)
 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.



FAST FORWARD - what a blessing it was to be able to witness their reunions and capture the moments for my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment