FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My mini-me and ME










There's NO mistaking it... she's definitely MY GIRL! My little mini-me.

"Mommy, I want to go to school now" is what she told me last week.

She's not even 4 years old yet. This is my favorite age... 3 and 4 years old.
Why do they have to grow up so fast?

Little Miss Independent.

Maybe she'll be my only kid who doesn't cry when I drop her off on her 1st day of school.
Dani was already in pre-school at this age... the earliest in school... she's also very bright!

What a GIFT to be able to watch my kids grow! If only there were a PAUSE button!

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.
(Psalms 127:3ESV)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment