FINALLY HOME!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

West Coast Time

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PERSEVERE

So last night, I took this online quiz/test thing... I don't usually take these things - but out of boredom decided to answer a few questions.  And it was about the COLOR OF MY SOUL!  Surprisingly, it said I was BLUE!  Interestingly it's right on to how I've been feeling this week.  Not how I typically am in life... but lately, I have to agree that I've been more emotional and "like water" ever-changing!    But I'm pushing through this and ready to PERSEVERE and change that color (within) - because I honestly believe BLUE is just a passing color!!! 






Dot got Blue.
You are usually sad, or lonely. Your only true friend is Green souled people. Like water, you are ever-changing and emotional. You enjoy being alone, but also enjoy small parties with a few friends. You clash with fun-loving Yellow soul.
6 hours ago via What color is your soul?  ·  ·  ·Take this Quiz

    • 4 hours ago · 
    • Dot Ramirez I know... I was thinking the same thing, Chantelle... thanks for recognizing! :-) It's all so wrong! Perhaps at the moment I was "BLUE"... but seriously? Sad or Lonely?! haha
      44 minutes ago · 
  • Persist no matter what.
  • Endure discomfort.
  • Request help.
  • Steadfastly hold on to your beliefs and values.
  • Envision triumph.
  • Very consistently keep at it.
  • Embrace adversity as your teacher.
  • Refuse to give up.
  • Enjoy and celebrate every tiny bit of progress!

Hebrews 12:1

 1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment